Collected by Diane Aoki
Macedonio Alcalá s/n, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
The Santo Domingo Church is absolutely the most beautiful church I've seen yet in Mexico. The walls and ceiling are covered with paintings and murals, much like the Sistine Chapel. Next door is an ex-convento, a monastery, that is now the Regional...
Elsa, 68010 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
Beyond Mitla is the beautiful site of Hierve el Agua: natural mineral pools and petrified waterfalls. We took a collectivo taxi up the windy road from Mitla, paid the entrance fee and spent two hours hiking, swimming and taking in the breathtaking...
Acassuso, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
When it comes to home decor, there's aspirational shopping — the kind of store you walk through for inspiration, imagining what your life might be like one day — and then there's attainable shopping, the kind of place where you actually buy...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind