Collected by Diane Aoki
Macedonio Alcalá s/n, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
The Santo Domingo Church is absolutely the most beautiful church I've seen yet in Mexico. The walls and ceiling are covered with paintings and murals, much like the Sistine Chapel. Next door is an ex-convento, a monastery, that is now the Regional...
Elsa, 68010 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
Beyond Mitla is the beautiful site of Hierve el Agua: natural mineral pools and petrified waterfalls. We took a collectivo taxi up the windy road from Mitla, paid the entrance fee and spent two hours hiking, swimming and taking in the breathtaking...
Acassuso, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
When it comes to home decor, there's aspirational shopping — the kind of store you walk through for inspiration, imagining what your life might be like one day — and then there's attainable shopping, the kind of place where you actually buy...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna