Collected by Soledad Roybal
Reforma 522, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
This very modern kitchen in the center of Oaxaca City is the centerpiece of El Secreto, a bed and breakfast associated with Las Bugambilias. (Which is well-known in Oaxaca for its restaurant, La Olla, and the cooking school run by Pilar Cabrera.)...
playa Zipolite, Avenida Principal, Oax., Mexico
on a sleepy coast in Oaxaca you'll find beachside town of zipolite. beautiful beach lined with thatched hut palapas and a few newer stylish cabana places. cheap, mellow, great place to be in the moment. hammocks available to with lockers in most...
Juárez, 71980 Puerto Escondido, Oax., Mexico
Puerto Escodido, Oaxaca is primarily known for its double overhead barrels and surf scene. However there are some nice secluded coves protected from the massive surf, where one can enjoy calm, warm Pacific waters and eat fresh mariscos on the...
Elsa, 68010 Oaxaca, Oax., Mexico
Beyond Mitla is the beautiful site of Hierve el Agua: natural mineral pools and petrified waterfalls. We took a collectivo taxi up the windy road from Mitla, paid the entrance fee and spent two hours hiking, swimming and taking in the breathtaking...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun