Collected by Soledad Roybal
Reforma 522, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
This very modern kitchen in the center of Oaxaca City is the centerpiece of El Secreto, a bed and breakfast associated with Las Bugambilias. (Which is well-known in Oaxaca for its restaurant, La Olla, and the cooking school run by Pilar Cabrera.)...
Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
The natural fresh-water springs at Hierve el Agua were incredible (and cold!). The water is very high in calcium carbonate, and the minerals have formed these natural pools and crazy waterfall-like rock formations. The dusty road was somewhat...
Elsa, 68010 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Beyond Mitla is the beautiful site of Hierve el Agua: natural mineral pools and petrified waterfalls. We took a collectivo taxi up the windy road from Mitla, paid the entrance fee and spent two hours hiking, swimming and taking in the breathtaking...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Air Travel Should Fliers Wear Goggles and Face Shields on a Plane?
- 5 Travel News Cancun, Los Cabos Reopen to Tourists in June