Oahu Adventures on Land and Water
The island's seas, beaches and rainforested ridges form a tropical playground for outdoor adventurers. Dive deep—scuba or sub, take your pick!—or snorkel alongside sharks. Serious wave riders can hit the massive North Shore swells in winter, while beginners paddle out with the Ohana Surf Project. Onshore, climb high into the rugged, volcanic hills or ATV through jungle valleys familiar from the set of "Jurassic Park."
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip