Collected by Micki Kantrowitz
22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
1, 53 Courtenay Pl, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
My go-to spot for after-work drinks is the Library in Wellington, and no, not the public library. Right on Courteney Place, there is a nondescript sign reading "The Library" in front of a simple doorway with several staircases. If you know what to...
Wellington, 6011, New Zealand
Despite the inclement weather, locals revel in spending time outdoors, especially along the waterfront. Choose a café with views or pack a picnic to enjoy overlooking the harbor. Public artworks such as the Solace in the Wind sculpture, the City...
Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand
Lake Tekapo is one of those places in New Zealand that is instantly recognizable but few know its name. Bright blue with clear water surrounded by pink and purple lupines in the summer, it's the perfect background for these blooming flowers. A...
789 Main S Rd, Templeton, 8042, New Zealand
While there are plenty of places to get fancy meals and elegant drinks, outside Christchurch there exists a place for the child in all of us—a cookie factory. Home to the biggest cookie in the entire world, they have buckets of every kind of...
35 High St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- 1TechThe Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Travel NewsAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years