Collected by Genevieve Cooper
111 Main N Rd, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Do you ever wonder what it would feel like to be a character in the Great Gatsby? You can head over to Napier, NZ, to find out. Every year, during the third weekend in February, this small city by the sea hosts Art Deco weekend: a huge festival...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys