NZ LIKE A BOSS
Collected by Christian Carroll
Rangitoto Island, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
In the Hauraki Gulf, Rangitoto Island is just a short, not to mention highly enjoyable, 25-minute ferry ride from Auckand. The unpopulated island is actually a shield volcano that is the youngest (only 600 years old!) in the Auckland Volcanic...
Waitemata Harbour, New Zealand
The gateway into Auckland in the Waitemata Harbour. Sprawling along the downtown area, and traversed by the Auckland Harbour Bridge (which you can climb if you're feeling adventurous), it's a good reminder of how close Auckland is to the sea. Here...
23 Tamaki Dr, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Created by a deep sea diver / explorer / adventurer, Kelly Tarlton's is one of Auckland's Top 5 Attractions. As you walk through the underwater glass tunnels you'll see stingrays float effortlessly overhead, sharks swim purposefully and jellyfish...
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December