Collected by Mark Kee
Newbury St, Manukau, Auckland 2023, New Zealand
Saturday morning and this is the place to be to get a true slice of the Pacific. The Otara Flea Markets have rows and rows of fresh fruit, clothing, bric-a-brac and of course food, but it's the Polynesian colour and music that makes it so special....
20 Sea View Rd, Ostend, Waiheke Island 1081, New Zealand
Waiheke Island is carved with numerous scalloped coves along the leafy mountain coastline about 45 minutes from Auckland. It’s both the weekend retreat for New Zealand’s upper crusts and full time home for eclectic middle-age men and women who...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun