nz 6-19 nov16
Collected by James Looi
Newtown, Wellington 6021, New Zealand
We went to our first "cupping event" which is a tasting event of various roasts of single origin coffee beans. This one took place at People's Coffee in Newtown, one of 13 local coffee roasters in Wellington. You can easily miss their roastery on...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village