NYE in Paris
Collected by AFAR Explorer
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville, 75004 Paris, France
226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
If you have a sweet tooth or if you are looking for the best chocolate milk or mont blanc cake in Paris, look no further. Angelina Patisserie is the place you should head to. Located just across Jardin de Rivoli, Angelina doubles as Patisserie and...
17 Rue des Trois Frères, 75018 Paris, France
Who ever said baby bottles were just for babies definitely hadn’t been to Le Refuge des Fondus in Paris. Cleverly ducking the taxes imposed on wine in glasses, the owner of this culinary gem, hidden away in the vibrant bohemian district of...
24 Boulevard des Filles du Calvaire, 75011 Paris, France
When roaming the streets in the wintry chill becomes too uncomfortable to bear, seek shelter and a piping hot cup of tea at Betjeman & Barton, a century-old tea company who opened the city's first tea bar in the 11th. The space is modern but cozy...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World