NYC Winter 2013
Collected by Thomas June
heading to Manhattan on business and got a long list of spots to czech out - here are a few of them. OH Yes I have my walking shoes ready....
30 Kenmare St, New York, NY 10012, USA
the Nolitan bills itself as the 1st luxury boutique hotel in the lower Manhattan neighbothood of Nolita (North of Little Italy). Boasting 55 rooms, with peek a boo showers, local toiletries, quirky postcards, friendly service and most important -...
530 W 27th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
Cannot believe this hasn't been written about yet. This interactive theatre piece caused a stir in the "seen it all" NY theatre world when it launched in 2011. I was lucky to be one of the first to see it back then and personally as a theatre and...
Bowery, New York, NY, USA
I was walking around SoHo last weekend and I bumped into none other than Wonder Woman! Actually, it was Michelle Obama dressed up as Wonder Woman, but the street artist who made this took it even further and really made the piece into something...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village