Collected by Lizzie
712 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Henri Bendel is a small luxury department store located in what was originally three townhouses on Fifth Avenue. The building - which features Lalique windows, a grand circular staircase, high ceilings and marble floors - inspired Jacqueline...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Completed in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge is an engineering wonder and an architectural one as well, a masterpiece of design that has inspired acclaimed poets (Hart Crane, Marianne Moore), writers (Jack Kerouac), and painters (Joseph Stella). While...
205 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Despite multiple trips over countless years going to New York City, it wasn't until a year ago today that I encountered this sandwich — the one that left me drooling until I could enjoy it again. Katz's quickly went from a one-stop place for...
New York, NY, USA
Manhattan can, famously, feel like endless rows of apartment blocks and office towers for most of its length. At least above 14th Street, a regular grid of streets and avenues, bisected only by Broadway, has transformed the city into a dream for...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now