Collected by Genevieve Dolan
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Printin' is a wonderful exhibit that challenges traditional ideas of what print could be, encompassing prints, drawings, films, photographs, sculptures and more. Spent a fun afternoon at the Museum of Modern Art. Worth checking out! Moma.org
New York, NY, USA
Life in NYC is never dull! It is vibrant, exciting and every day is an event, and I absolutely fell in love THE city from the first moment I step foot in it. Human interactions and emotions are in your face and displayed in the open for anyone who...
90 Kent Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
“This weekend flea market is off the hook. You’ll see a lot of Brooklyn-made items and rare 12-inch records. Its winter location is the former Williamsburgh Savings Bank, with chandeliers, marble floors, and high ceilings that remind...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico