Collected by Connie Halperin
156 Hope St #1b, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This bed-and-breakfast showcases the dream Brooklyn life: a freestanding townhouse, a quiet and cozy backyard, and a front porch for watching New York stroll by. With wide-plank pine floors, exposed brick walls, industrial accents, and a nod to...
New York, NY, USA
Manhattan's Chinatown can be one of the most intimidating places to visit in all of New York City. While Little Italy is far smaller, it too can be off-putting with its obnoxious waiters who shove menus in your face as you traverse the sidewalk....
440 Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
This spot in trendy Hudson, NY is awesome for a ton of reasons. First off, the space served as Hudson's firehouse from 1889 to 2002, and has a gorgeous decorative ceiling. Now, it's a bookstore that has over 10,000 titles on its shelves—and a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico