Collected by Connie Halperin
156 Hope St #1b, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA
This bed-and-breakfast showcases the dream Brooklyn life: a freestanding townhouse, a quiet and cozy backyard, and a front porch for watching New York stroll by. With wide-plank pine floors, exposed brick walls, industrial accents, and a nod to...
New York, NY, USA
Manhattan's Chinatown can be one of the most intimidating places to visit in all of New York City. While Little Italy is far smaller, it too can be off-putting with its obnoxious waiters who shove menus in your face as you traverse the sidewalk....
440 Warren St, Hudson, NY 12534, USA
This spot in trendy Hudson, NY is awesome for a ton of reasons. First off, the space served as Hudson's firehouse from 1889 to 2002, and has a gorgeous decorative ceiling. Now, it's a bookstore that has over 10,000 titles on its shelves—and a...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village