Collected by Sophia Parker
205 E Houston St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Despite multiple trips over countless years going to New York City, it wasn't until a year ago today that I encountered this sandwich — the one that left me drooling until I could enjoy it again. Katz's quickly went from a one-stop place for...
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
The Metropolitan Museum of Art—or, commonly, the Met—is one of the world's great museums, alongside the Louvre, the British Museum, and a handful of others. It would be easy to devote an entire week's visit to the museum alone, and...
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
If you couldn’t quite make it to Rome this year, this all-things-Italian food market (created by famed restaurateurs Mario Batali and Paul Bastianich) is the next best thing. There are six restaurants and a rooftop beer garden if you want to stop...
112 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
This may have become one of the legendary flea markets in Manhattan, as it has been around for so many years. The market is located in a car garage on 25th street (in the Chelsea area), and is active every Saturday and Sunday, from 9am-5pm. During...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania