Collected by Sandy Miller
1 W 67th St, New York, NY 10023, USA
The Leopard at des Artistes is more than a restaurant. It's an Upper West Side landmark, a Manhattan treasure and genuine New York classic. It was once Cafe des Artistes, a restaurant where luminaries from the worlds of art, politics and...
32-01 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11106, USA
Don't limit your art experiences to just Manhattan. There's plenty of new and innovating exhibits to see in Queens, too. Not only will you have a great view of the New York City skyline from the Socrates Sculpture Park in Astoria, but you'll get...
4 Cortlandt Alley, New York, NY 10013, USA
The world's "overlooked, dismissed, or ignored" objects are the purview of the delightfully quirky Mmuseumm, which exhibits everything from paintbrushes and Dustbusters to kids' rolling suitcases and empty potato chip bags. It's oddly touching to...
22-25 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
While technically the MoMA PS1 is a museum, their Warm-Up summer series is anything but. Every Saturday afternoon/evening, from the months of June through September, the outdoor courtyard turns into a music festival. Besides a slew of top-tier...
- 1Travel TipsHow to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 2Museums + GalleriesAustria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 3PhotographySweden’s Magical Midsommar Festival Is Straight out of a Fairy Tale
- 4Luxury AdventureHow to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5National ParksYosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years