Collected by Angela Petersen
211 W Broadway # 1, New York, NY 10013, USA
Maslow 6 is an exceptional wine store. Owner Keri Jackson Kunzle organizes her store by intensity with, generally speaking, whites toward the front and reds to the back. Instead of bottles from the predictable countries alone, she also features...
8 Beach St, New York, NY 10013, USA
This yellow sculpture by Cheryl Farber Smith entitled, 'Mellow Yellow' caught my eye immediately when I was walking through TriBeCa Park on a warm indian summer day in September. For some reason on that day, it really got me thinking about how...
334 Furman St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
On our last trip to New York City, we ventured over to Brooklyn by subway, but decided to enjoy the unseasonably warm December day and walk back to Manhattan over the Brooklyn Bridge. It was the first time we had walked the bridge and the sight of...
100 Stanton St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Gooey, crispy, cheesy, buttery: The list of adjectives goes on for this Lower East Side grilled cheese purveyor. Don't expect the sammies Mom made for your after-school snack; no Wonderbread or Kraft singles here. Billed as "Super Fancy Grilled...
848 Washington St, New York, NY 10014, USA
The Meatpacking District is a mecca of design-forward restaurants, bars, clothing boutiques, galleries, and artists' residences in a neighborhood formerly known for its meat warehouses. Today glitter and guts live side by side on the West Side of...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019