Collected by Nayda Freire
298 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Maison Premiere's French influence invites you into another era around its marble horseshoe bar. If you come early, you can take your time here. We were lured by the $1 oyster special during happy hour. It all washed down well with a boozy sazerac...
54 E 1st St # 1, New York, NY 10003, USA
Chef Gabrielle Hamilton opened Prune in 1999. It took a little more than a decade, but when her career took off, it rocketed into the stratosphere. In 2011, she was named Best Chef in New York City by the James Beard Foundation, and in the years...
27-24 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
Don't let the name frighten you; it's merely a reference to the neighborhood in which this bar is located ("kills" means "creek" and "Dutch," of course, is a nod to the colonists of "New Amsterdam"). When it opened, it attracted only locals in the...
- 1 Travel News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Expat Life These Countries Just Made It Easier for Americans to Move and Work Abroad
- 3 Travel News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?
- 4 Travel News This New Program Lets You Live and Work Remotely in Bermuda—For Up to a Year
- 5 Where to Go Next Where Everyone Wants to Travel in 2021, According to Google