Collected by AFAR Explorer
5 E 20th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
If you request a mocha at L.A. Burdick Chocolate, be prepared to eat it with a spoon. When I ordered my hot chocolate, I was expecting a thick consistency but wasn't prepared for the partially edible gooey beverage --basically melted chocolate in...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village