Collected by Claudia
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
The Metropolitan Museum of Art—or, commonly, the Met—is one of the world's great museums, alongside the Louvre, the British Museum, and a handful of others. It would be easy to devote an entire week's visit to the museum alone, and...
New York, NY, USA
Manhattan can, famously, feel like endless rows of apartment blocks and office towers for most of its length. At least above 14th Street, a regular grid of streets and avenues, bisected only by Broadway, has transformed the city into a dream for...
112 W 25th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
This may have become one of the legendary flea markets in Manhattan, as it has been around for so many years. The market is located in a car garage on 25th street (in the Chelsea area), and is active every Saturday and Sunday, from 9am-5pm. During...
408-424 W 39th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
Hell's Kitchen Flea Market is located on 39th Street, between 9th and 10th Avenues. While in the past the area might have been considered on the "outskirts" of Manhattan, it is now crowded with high rise buildings, and, subsequently, more human...
11 W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
The Museum of Modern Art, one of the city's—and the country's—premier institutions for modern and contemporary art, first opened its doors in 1939. Its permanent collection of almost 200,000 works includes masterpieces by many of the...
1114 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
For photography and art enthusiasts visiting NYC, don't overlook the International Center of Photography. Founded in 1974, ICP is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan (42nd Street and Sixth Avenue). It's a world-leading museum, school, and...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States