Collected by Antonia Jibilian
St Nicholas Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
The Bushwick Collective is a must-see for any art connoisseur. Located near the Jefferson stop on the L train, the collective features artwork from both local and international artists. Joe Ficalora, a resident born and raised in Bushwick, curates...
62 Charles St, New York, NY 10014, USA
In an age where chefs boast of their whimsical, hyper-seasonal menus, Sevilla is the odd restaurant out, an eatery that is seemingly frozen in time. The only thing that has changed about the menu in recent memory at this Spanish restaurant is the...
New York, NY 10011, USA
The High Line is a must-see for so many reasons and art is high on the list. On any given day, you're likely to see vibrant murals, like Kerry James Marshall's Above the Line, or a selection of films and videos using various techniques like clay...
176 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
SoHo has changed a lot from its days as a haven for small art galleries back in the late 70s. Spring Street is now home to some of New York City’s most fashion-forward shopping, but you can still find art lovers wandering SoHo's cobblestoned...
200 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010, USA
75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
Between 15th and 16th streets on Ninth Avenue in Chelsea, the Chelsea Market is a food court with New York attitude. Its restaurants and shops sell Australian meat pies, banh mi, and lobster rolls. These are no fast-food chains—this is a...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now