Collected by Molly Lovejoy
1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
The Met's rooftop terrace, open from May to late fall, is a delightful spot for a breath of fresh air. Visitors are treated to unobstructed panoramic views of NYC's skyline and Central Park's lush treetops. The cafe serves wine, beer, specialty...
141 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
The Rex Hotel remains the most historic hotel in District 1. It’s undergone massive renovations since its heyday as a hangout for journalists during the war, including the addition of a luxury ground floor filled with pricey shopping. Skip that...
1 Military Rd, Watsons Bay NSW 2030, Australia
Blending a Hamptons, yacht club, and beach cantina vibe, this hotel is a favorite for dining, drinking, and staying along the eastern harborfront. The multilevel Beach Club was redesigned in fall of 2013 to include a take-away fish and chips...
646 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4006, Australia
Escape the commotion of Fortitude Valley's nightlife at Brisbane's prettiest rooftop bar, Elixir. It is one of very few rooftop bars in the Valley, Brisbane's busiest nightlife precinct and a welcome breath of fresh air.
120, St Marys Rd, Austin Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India
Though this hotel resides at the heart of a city of eight million, the sounds of bleating, auto-rickshaw and sounds of the city fade away 14 floors above at the Above Sea Level rooftop-restaurant and bar. Snag a table near the pool - turned...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now