Collected by Suzanne Sarro
Nordre Toldbod 18-24, 1259 København, Denmark
This gentleman is 3 meters tall and weighs around two and a half tons. He keeps an eye on the docks where the Queen's launch docks and is perpetually gazing out at Maersk Group's corporate headquarters. He's been there for a year or two so far,...
32-01 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11106, USA
Don't limit your art experiences to just Manhattan. There's plenty of new and innovating exhibits to see in Queens, too. Not only will you have a great view of the New York City skyline from the Socrates Sculpture Park in Astoria, but you'll get...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico