Collected by Camille kane
411 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10016, USA
Brasserie Les Halles is owned by famous chef Anthony Bourdain (which is the reason I wanted to go), and the food did not disappoint. I loved my moules et frites. They also have a great wine selection and a good bar, and the ambiance has that old ...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights