Collected by Kristin Horton
570 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
My daughter came up with the idea for Yotel. " Mom, lets try this cool place in NYC for our trip" she says. We were doing one of our once-every-few- years mom and daughter trips and this time it was NYC. As you are aware a trip to NYC must be...
365 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10016, USA
I entered hotel Giraffe at 6 pm in a hot and humid day in New York City. Guests were leisurely sitting at the lounge with a glass of wine and small plates of cheese and fruit to pair with. I checked in very fast and soon enough I entered my suite...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun