Collected by Lucy Shanahan
325 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
New York's Gothic cathedrals—St. Patrick's and St. John the Divine—may be more famous, but Park Avenue has its own monumental church, St. Bartholomew or, more commonly, St. Bart's. The portal was commissioned by Cornelius Vanderbilt II when the...
1 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021, USA
The phrase "jewel box" may be overused when referring to exquisite galleries and museums, but there's no better way to describe the Frick Collection, at 70th Street and Fifth Avenue. The early-20th-century neoclassical mansion facing Central Park,...
225 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
The JP Morgan Library's grand, old-world elegance immediately transports you to turn-of-the-century New York. And at that time, there was almost no one more powerful than financier JP Morgan. He launched U.S. Steel and even served as the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun