Collected by Camillia
Serangan Island, Serangan, South Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
This island is accessible by boat from Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa. A working turtle reserve park, they may ask you for a small donation to keep their work going. In exchange, you can feed a large turtle seaweed or handle a baby turtle. There are...
Komplek ITDC Nusa Dua, Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
On Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, catch a performance of Devdan—Treasure of the Archipelago. The 90-minute show, inspired by Indonesia's cultural diversity, is a kind of Balinese Cirque du Soleil. It features a fusion of...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania