Collected by Nuria Casadella
Nuria Casadella′s Wishlist
255 Sveti Stasije 85330, Dobrota, Montenegro
If I retire abroad, it might be in Perast, Montenegro, on the beautiful bay of Kotor. Sparkling water, beautiful architecture, and the freshest seafood I've had anywhere....for cheap! Grilled squid with black ink risotto that needs nothing beyond...
Obala Marka Martinovića 82, Perast 85336, Montenegro
On a short boat ride from Kotor to the small town of Perast, we caught sight of Restaurant Admiral. Part of Hotel Admiral, the open-air restaurant feels like an old ship anchored on the shore. It is truly a unique setting for guests to delight in...
Our Lady of the Rocks, Montenegro
Black mountains. Those mountains in the background are the source of the name, Montenegro. Here before me in the Bay of Kotor is the tiny, picture-perfect islet I’ve seen in literature, the very image that lured me to the place. And now, it’s...
Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
Creating canvas prints from travel photos is no longer a new method nowadays and you can get them done on sites like Popartguru. Though there are recent recorded changes in terms of types of inks used, resolution and the overall printing process,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map