Collected by Nüket İyigün Yargıcı
Nüket İyigün Yargıcı′s Wishlist
518 Calle Reforma, Trinidad 62600, Cuba
In recent years Cubans have been permitted to open their own restaurant businesses called paladars. Davimart in Trinidad is one of the most successful of the paladars. Here a photo of our dinner shows why. We found good paladars pretty much...
Calle Encarnación, Trinidad, Cuba
We spent 4 days in Trinidad, Cuba, founded 500 years before in 1513, with our gracious and helpful hosts, Jesus and Inelda, at their pension at #34 Vicente Suyama. Each morning we were presented with hearty breakfasts of fresh fruit,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter