Collected by Kat Ricciardelli
The narrow coastal road around Aspotogan Peninsula takes you right beside the coast into active little fishing villages and along empty sand beaches. You can stop and fish for mackerel from one of several wharves, or clamber on the granite rocks...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now