Nov Germany trip 2012
Collected by DDORR
Platzl 9, 80331 München, Germany
Our lovely doyenne is the matriarch of a group of regulars who took us (myself and my 12 year old daughter) under their wing for a happy afternoon in this 400 year old brewery on our first day in Munich. Hofbrauhaus maintains tables for regular...
Rudolfskai 38, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Austria is known for its Kaffeekultur, but for the best coffee around, skip the traditional coffee houses and stop by Kaffee Alchemie. The owner, a Norwegian coffee-aficionado, is a renowned judge of such events as the World Barista Championships....
Albertbrücke, Dresden, Germany
Certainly the Baroque buildings of Dresden’s Altstadt district are must-sees, as is funky Neustadt area, but don’t shortchange yourself by missing out on some low-key local favorites. Case in point is the Dresden Flohmarkt (Flea Market) held every...
Mönchsberg 34, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Fortress Hohensalzburg is one of the largest fully preserved castles in Europe. It graces the city’s skyline with a certain gravitas, drawing everybody’s attention to its towering white walls and showcasing the city’s immense cultural heritage....
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019