Nothing goes better with travel than ink: Tattoos
Collected by Beth Weeks
31 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003, USA
They say New York is the 'City That Never Sleeps' so of course there must be a place in the city where one can get, drunk or sober, tattooed at any time of the day or night. Enter: NYC Kulture. This isn't the place you schedule months in advance...
4025 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
The guy who runs Tuesday Tattoo, Jesse Tuesday, is a superfamous tattoo artist and a diehard surfer. It’s a rad little shop. The vibe is different from most tattoo parlors. It has a cozy, humble feeling. It’s the type of place you’d go to sip a...
1271 Dundas St W #200, Toronto, ON M6J 1X8, Canada
I popped into Imperial Tattoo in Toronto's Land of Oz to meet with Ronan Gibney, one of the country's most famed tattoo artists. Ronan's chair is often booked two months out, which makes it tough to drop by and get a dragon, naked lady, or laser...
73/1-2 Loi Kroh Rd., Chiang Mai, อำเภอเมืองเชียงใหม่ เชียงใหม่ 50000, Thailand
We entered into a sea of hip Buddhist art sprinkled all over the studio, amongst them trophies of recent awards from International Tattoo Conventions. The soulful Reggae Music streaming over the surround sound system and the friendly smiles of...
610 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
I like to get tattoos when I travel. When I went to New Orleans recently, I realized my father had been there a few years prior and it was the last vacation he took before he passed away from cancer in 2011. I wanted to get a tattoo in honor of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village