Notable Coffee Shops
Collected by Ted Nghiem
Curious to know where to go for a cup of joe?
2001 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19125, USA
In Philadelphia's Fishtown neighborhood, the Rocket Cat Café serves fair-trade, organic coffee in a creative setting. Sip an espresso, or order a hearty snack like a grilled cheese and soup. You'll also find vegan options on the menu, and...
1900 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145, USA
Probably one of my favorite coffee shops to go to in Philadelphia. A little far from center city, but well worth the visit for the coffee and great customer service! They also sell craft beer too, so if you like great coffee and beer, this place...
1845 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
If you're in Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia and need to refuel, go to Joe Coffee. Based in New York City, the café serves excellent coffee and espresso drinks. The seating area is a nicely lit space where you can get some work done or just...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles