Norway: Idyllic Fjords and Cities
Collected by Jenny Burbank
Skagen 27, 4006 Stavanger, Norway
Scandinavian winters can be harsh--but don't let that stop you from visiting Norway when temperatures drop and daylight wanes. Stavanger is the third largest city there, boasting seascapes and hugging fjords all around, but it is quite a small...
5743 Flåm, Norway
This really doesn't look like the kind of place where one would want to spend more than a few minutes in transit. Not because it is shady or unsafe - quite the contrary. But because it's so small, and virtually empty. Not a soul in sight except...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now