Norway: Idyllic Fjords and Cities
Collected by Jenny Burbank
Skagen 27, 4006 Stavanger, Norway
Scandinavian winters can be harsh--but don't let that stop you from visiting Norway when temperatures drop and daylight wanes. Stavanger is the third largest city there, boasting seascapes and hugging fjords all around, but it is quite a small...
5743 Flåm, Norway
This really doesn't look like the kind of place where one would want to spend more than a few minutes in transit. Not because it is shady or unsafe - quite the contrary. But because it's so small, and virtually empty. Not a soul in sight except...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019