Collected by Courtney Fering
Maråkvegen 31, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Nibble Norwegian classics such as salmon or meatballs—or go for international favorites like pizza—in this casual and rustic restaurant in the heart of Geiranger. Located right on the waterfront with tables both inside and out, you'll be able to...
Guided walks to Storsæterfossen take you on a well-traveled path through the gorgeous area to stone steps laid by Nepalese Sherpas. The famous trail then leads trekkers behind the 30-meter-high waterfall that cascades in an arc down the mountain....
Mountain farms are classic Norway, from their turf-roofed barns to a profusion of goats. Families with children will especially love Herdalssetra, a farm that's been operating for more than 300 years on the site of a medieval settlement. Wander...
6218 Hellesylt, Norway
Operated by the kitchen of the Grand Hotel, Restaurant Hellesylt is a popular café located at the Peer Gynt Gallery. Fresh sandwiches and warm dishes are available along with a selection of daily specials. The outdoor terrace is perfect for the...
Øvre Ole Bulls plass 5, 5012 Bergen, Norway
If there was such a thing as sweater art, Oleana’s stunning creations would be it. All the high-quality, brightly colored, creatively designed knitwear is designed by Solveig Hisdal, and is knitted and sewn in Oleana's own factory just outside of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys