Collected by Molly Bruzzese
Lille Øvregaten 14, 5018 Bergen, Norway
This gorgeous place in the heart of Bergen was just begging to be an AFAR highlight. Board games, books, homemade cupcakes, vintage gramophones, folk indie music and disparate couches and tableware are precisely what makes this small café so...
Fv63 52, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
The village of Geiranger has a lot going for it. Located in Geirangerfjord, which is UNESCO World Heritage Site, Geiranger boasts some of the most stunning scenery in the country— if not the world— and has been called "the best travel destination...
Fv64 10, 6530 Averøy, Norway
Declared "the world's best road trip" by the Guardian, a drive along western Norway's 5.2 mile Atlantic Ocean Road is certainly bound to be inspiring. The road connects the mainland with several small islands of an archipelago, winding across the...
Nordre gate 11, 7011 Trondheim, Norway
Norway’s third largest city (after Oslo and Bergen), Trondheim has a charming and appealing intimacy. Today the city is famous as the center of Norway’s technology industry—the country’s own Silicon Valley—but it’s the historic sites that interest...
- 1 Travel News U.S. Citizens Will Need to Register to Travel to Europe Starting in 2021
- 2 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 3 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 4 Travel News Cinque Terre Warns Travelers to Avoid Hiking in Flip-Flops—or Risk Being Fined Up to $2,800
- 5 Travel Tips Surprising Countries Where U.S. Citizens Need an Advance Visa