Collected by AFAR Explorer
Skagen 18, 4006 Stavanger, Norway
Set in one of Stavanger’s oldest and most iconic white wooden buildings, HansenHjørnet is a cozy café-restaurant known for club sandwiches and fish cakes served with chives, chili and mango ketchup. The property has been family-owned for more than...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked