Collected by Andreea Chidu
Landgangen 1, 0252 Oslo, Norway
You’d be forgiven if you stepped into this bold design hotel and thought you’d mistakenly entered one of the many art galleries in the trendy Tjuvholmen neighborhood. At any given time The Thief’s public spaces display works from...
Plassmyrveien 11, 8008 Bodø, Norway
Bodø is known as a prime fishing destination due to the town's proximity to Saltstraumen, the world's strongest maelstrom which brings millions of gallons of ocean water rushing through a narrow sound, water carrying with it a plethora of North...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania