Collected by Maria Paz de Castro
Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo, Norway
Perhaps Norway’s most famous cultural attraction, the Viking Ship Museum should be at the top of any list of must-see attractions in Oslo. It is one of five museums on the Bygdøy peninsula, which sits on the western side of Oslo—the nearby...
Frederiks gate 2, 0164 Oslo, Norway
The museum of cultural history is managed by the Univeristy of Oslo and features many interesting exhibits, with a plethora of artefacts from all over the world. Working its way up from prehistory, there is much focus on the Viking Age and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village