Collected by Maria Paz de Castro
Huk Aveny 35, 0287 Oslo, Norway
Perhaps Norway’s most famous cultural attraction, the Viking Ship Museum should be at the top of any list of must-see attractions in Oslo. It is one of five museums on the Bygdøy peninsula, which sits on the western side of Oslo—the nearby...
Frederiks gate 2, 0164 Oslo, Norway
The museum of cultural history is managed by the Univeristy of Oslo and features many interesting exhibits, with a plethora of artefacts from all over the world. Working its way up from prehistory, there is much focus on the Viking Age and...
Forsand Municipality, 4110 Songesand, Norway
In America, an attraction like this would no doubt be fenced off after the first careless (or suicidal) tourist slipped off the side. Not so in Norway, a nation whose people seem to share equally in the belief that nature should not be fenced in,...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign