Collected by Vanessa
Tynnølsvegen 50, 2665 Lesja, Norway
Looking for a unique way to experience bucolic Norwegian life without breaking the bank? Nestled in the beautiful Gudbrandsdalen valley (about two and half hours north of Lillehammer), Tynnøl Backpackers Lodge offers visitors the chance to stay in...
Rasmus Meyers allé 3, 5015 Bergen, Norway
Visiting Bergen's sprawling art museum? Stop at this popular café tucked inside the KODE 2 building. You can try some of the best coffee in the city here, and the specials menu is simply a must if you're ready for lunch. The lineup changes...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December