Collected by Jenna Black
Frangrance of the Heart is a small café that serves mainly coffee and light lunches, situated right next to Oslo City Hall. This little gem is perfect for winding down after a busy morning, or if you just need a break from the world. A decidedly...
Dalsbergstien 4C, 0170 Oslo, Norway
Legendary Underwater Pub has a cozy atmosphere, where punters can get something good to eat and drink in maritime surroundings, good enough for a mention in Lonely Planet and the New York Times. Not to be missed, they hold opera nights every...
Markveien 55, 0554 Oslo, Norway
No matter how many times you travel and have perfected your packing process, travel mishaps happen. The folks at Chillout Travel Centre has almost everything in stock that you might need for your travels, from maps catering to the various...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign