Collected by Jenna Black
Frangrance of the Heart is a small café that serves mainly coffee and light lunches, situated right next to Oslo City Hall. This little gem is perfect for winding down after a busy morning, or if you just need a break from the world. A decidedly...
Dalsbergstien 4C, 0170 Oslo, Norway
Legendary Underwater Pub has a cozy atmosphere, where punters can get something good to eat and drink in maritime surroundings, good enough for a mention in Lonely Planet and the New York Times. Not to be missed, they hold opera nights every...
Markveien 55, 0554 Oslo, Norway
No matter how many times you travel and have perfected your packing process, travel mishaps happen. The folks at Chillout Travel Centre has almost everything in stock that you might need for your travels, from maps catering to the various...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet