Collected by MGinger
Rasmus Meyers allé 3, 5015 Bergen, Norway
Visiting Bergen's sprawling art museum? Stop at this popular café tucked inside the KODE 2 building. You can try some of the best coffee in the city here, and the specials menu is simply a must if you're ready for lunch. The lineup changes...
Nordnesparken, 5005 Bergen, Norway
It was August, so it seemed a perfectly sensible idea. I'm in Norway, land of the fjords—let's go for a splash in one! Bergen has a lovely little lido that offers you just that opportunity. Sure, you can swim in its heated outdoor pool, but the...
Nedre Fjellsmauet 2, 5018 Bergen, Norway
Order cappuccinos to stay or to go at this cute little coffee shop, tucked up the hill from the funicular. They offer an assortment of open face sandwiches and pastries but most importantly they have delicious espresso drinks and friendly service....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now