Collected by Nadia Osumanu
Nærøyfjord, Aurland, Norway
As an engineer and part-time photographer, I travel all over the world. I always try to see or capture the countries I am in whenever I can. One of my favorite travel destinations is Norway for the food, people and countryside. I have traveled to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village