Collected by Geir Ertzgaard
When visiting Norway, be sure to spend a day in Lysebotn, where base jumpers leap from mile-high cliffs over the fjords. There is a vibrant little community here, a fun bar and a few hostels and hotels. You can camp if you're on a budget, and the...
Tungevika, Randaberg, Norway
Open seas and cold water, and shades of grey and blue that outshine books with similar titles. You can either take the bus from Stavanger to Randaberg and walk the few miles along country roads and along the sea to Tungesnes, or rent a bike and do...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter