Collected by Claudia Ballard
Funikularreko Plaza, 48007 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Make your way up Mount Artxanda the fast way—via funicular railway. Built to make the mountaintop accessible to locals, this little red train has been in operation since 1915, although it closed briefly after being bombed during the Spanish Civil...
Abandoibarra Etorb., 2, 48009 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Modern, mind bending, and mentally interactive, the Guggenheim Museum is one of the must-do experiences of Spain. You could easily spend an hour getting lost in the beauty of the facade, with the monstrous tarantula, the skyscraper of a flowered...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Itzurun Hondartza, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Some days, things just magically fall into perfection. It's not often do I stumble upon a hidden gem like Itzurun Beach, let alone a town like Zumaia. We were tooling around Basque country on a bluebird July afternoon when we saw, or I should say...
Spain, Gipuzkoa, Eliz Bailara8邮政编码: 20496
Iriarte Jauregia calls itself a hotel, but it is clearly so beyond that label. Tucked into the mountains between cattle, pig, and sheep farms about 1.5 hours (south)east of Bilbao (or 1 hour south of San Sebastian), this hidden retreat is a quiet...
Andia Kalea, 11, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now