Collected by Nina Fujikawa
22100 Como, Province of Como, Italy
Discovering the little city of Como where Lake Como begins is full of countless little surprises. Down each alleyway lies little shops and restaurants. There are several piazzas in which to linger having a caffe. The bars were most surprising as...
22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
22034 Brunate CO, Italy
Take the funiculore from Como up to Brunnate and find a lovely little town with a beautiful Duomo where the nun's are still in their full habits. Where the old men get together to play board games and the children gather arms and laugh all the way...
12060 Roddi CN, Italy
The tiny hamlet of Monforte d'Alba in the Piedmont wine region south of Turin is so picture perfect and the views down into the vine-laced valley below so striking, it can feel more like a movie set than real life. That surreal feeling continued...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna