Collected by Jessica Ellingson
67 Squires Hill Rd, Belfast BT14 8FS, UK
A trip to the North wouldn't be complete without an amazing visit to the famous political murals of Belfast. Be transported in a legendary Black Taxi soaking up views of the Protest & Catholic Belfast with stops at the Peace Line & the Peace Wall....
17 Donegall Square N, Belfast BT1 5GB, UK
This is a great place to take refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Entry to the city’s oldest library (which dates from 1788) to browse the collections is free, and there’s also a great café and regular exhibitions.
Donegall St, Belfast BT1 2HB, UK
Centred around St Anne’s Cathedral, the narrow streets of this city quarter are thriving with restaurants, pubs and arts venues – stop here for food, drink or a cultural outing at the MAC arts venue in St Anne’s Square, which has three galleries,...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises