Collected by Susan Langworthy
Shop No : 23, 24, Bengali Market, Tansen Marg, Todermal Road Area, Mandi House, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
There are a few locations to indulge at Nathu's Sweets in Delhi, with the most popular being the Bengali Market near Connaught Place. The shop offers traditional North Indian and Bengali sweets, including Rasgulla and Rasmalai. If you prefer a...
1862 A, Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Ghantewala Halwai is an icon not only in Delhi, but all over India. Established in 1790, it is considered one of the oldest sweet shops in the country. Ghantewala has served Mughal Emperors, dignitaries, and of course the locals and tourists who...
2816, Ajmal Khan Rd, Block 34P, Beadonpura, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005, India
Kulfi is a popular Indian frozen dessert. Compared to ice cream, it is denser and creamier (more like frozen custard) and often topped with pistachios and cardamom. Roshan di Kulfi isn't big on ambiance but they know how to dish out rich, velvety...
1454/2 Chandni Chowk Road Near Gurdwara, Sis Ganj, Kucha Mahajani, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Haldiram's offers classic street food, snacks, and treats, prepared hygienically and safe for traveler’s tummies. It started as a small shop in Bikaner, Rajasthan—a town renowned for sweets and namkeen (snacks)—and has since become an enterprise...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico