Collected by Angelica S
Woodside, CA, USA
State Route 35, also known as Skyline Boulevard, is a 54-mile road that runs through an escarpment of hills that make up the Santa Cruz Mountains. Located in the San Francisco Peninsula, this ridge of luscious green, separates the Pacific Ocean...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys