North to Alaska!
Collected by Katie Stansell
14865 Sterling Hwy, Cooper Landing, AK 99572, USA
Alaska is a beautiful state. It seemed no matter where we drove there were gorgeous views of mountains, forest, or waterways, and often wild anaimals. On our way from Anchorage to Homer we stopped at Gwin's Lodge for lunch. I love good sea food...
4380 Homer Spit Rd, Homer, AK 99603, USA
If you find yourself in Homer Alaska, a visit to The Salty Dawg Saloon is in order. What I remember of Homer Alaska is fishing boats, cool air off the water, and friendly people. What I liked about the Salty Dawg Saloon was its charming rustic...
610 W 6th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
After getting some work done at Kaladi Brothers Coffee with the help of my four-shot espresso, I asked one of the ladies there if she had a good recommendation for lunch. Without hesitation she pointed me toward Humpy’s, which was right across the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign