Collected by Alex Ohashi
Green Lake, Bay Of Plenty 3073, New Zealand
This is in Waiotapu, Rotorua, New Zealand. This lake really is that green! There are walking trails here to look at all the thermal activity. I was amazed to see the color of the lake when I turned. It is even brighter than this photograph! I...
151 Queen St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
If you're looking to come to Auckland, the newest eating spot by the water is Wynyard Quarter, know to locals as North Wharf. Just across a walk bridge from the Auckland Viaduct, it also happens to be home of Auckland's seafood festival—yum!...
18 Commerce St, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
The White Lady is where you go when all the other places you'd usually go you can’t go to. Burgers galore, a little pricey, but when it’s 3:37am and you’re starving and not making much sense suddenly it seems a good idea to stop off at this fast...
Lake Pupuke, Auckland, New Zealand
Hidden away on Auckland’s North Shore is Lake Pupuke, a volcanic fill-in in a city of volcanic fill-ins, not far from the suburbs of Takapuna and Milford. A pleasant stroll on a winter’s day, Pupuke is the ideal place to take the kids to feed the...
Tawharanui Peninsula 0986, New Zealand
Close to Auckland City are numerous tracks, parks and reserves that you can explore at your own pace, all the while marvelling at the lushness of the greenery, the beauty of isolated bays and the bird song of the forest. Tawharanui is one of...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania